LETTER FROM EASTERN DIVISION
STAR SPANGLED KIDS
WHAT'S YOUR 100?
MLK Jr. Day
I Have a Dream
Children & Youth
Children & Youth - November Bulletin
SAT Requirements waived
V A & R
COCA COLA CREDITS FOR USO
Webinar - NVCAF
Veterans Creative Arts Festivals help veterans recover and cope with physical and emotional disabilities. Each year, veterans enrolled at VA health care facilities showcase their talents in local creative arts competitions. Gold medal winning veterans from the local competition advance to the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival.
American Legion Auxiliary members at the local level are vital to the success of this program.
Participants in this webinar will learn:
- How to support local veterans creative arts competitions both financially and with volunteer support
- Information about upcoming Festivals
- How to support individual veterans attending the national Festival
- How to fund local activities through VCAF grants from the ALA Foundation
- How art therapy and participation impacts a veteran’s life
Led by subject-matter experts, this webinar will be held only once: Tuesday, Feb. 23, at 8 p.m. ET. Register today
Want to see last year’s National Veterans Creative Arts Festival? Recordings of the virtual NVCAF at Home are still available for viewing